×

Loading...

ZT 一篇有意思的文章,解释了“为什么生命只是体验”和“一切人都是完美的,一切事都是对的”。可能要看好几遍才能看懂全部的含义。【巴夏】《一切都真实,又都是幻相!》

本文发表在 rolia.net 枫下论坛问:
So, everyone in my reality is just an aspect of me?
这么说,在我实相中的每个人,都是我的一个面向(的映射)吗?

巴夏:
Everyone exists.
每个人都存在

But everyone you experience in your reality was created by you to interact with as a reflection of you.
但在你的实相中,你所体验到的“每个人”,都是你创造出来,用以映射自己,并与自己互动的

So they exist in their own right
他们以他们自己的方式存在着

but the only ones you actually interact with in physical reality are the reflections you've created to experience in your reality.
但在你的物质实相中,与你互动的“每个人”,其实都是“你所创造的实相体验”的反射(投影)


That's why when you change your reality and you change your frequency
这也是为什么:当你改变了你的实相,当你改变了你的频率

sometimes you may find that you no longer interact with certain people.
有时候,你可能会发现,你已经不再与某些人交流互动了

They’re simply no longer in that reality.
(因为)在那个(新)实相中,他们已经不存在了

问:
What about people that you don't really directly interact with? They're just like, strangers passing by
那么,那些与我并没有直接接触的人呢?比如,那些擦肩而过的陌生人?

巴夏:
It's all an orchestration. as you said, there are no accident.
这些都是演奏的“乐曲”的一部分,正如你说的:“没有意外”

问:
Are they real? Or are they just like robots, or…?
他们都是真实的吗?还是像机器人一样?又或者……

巴夏:
Let's explain this again.
我再讲解一遍!
It is all real, and it is all an illusion.
一切都是真实的,一切又都是幻相
It is not This Or That, it is This And That.
不是“要么这样,要么那样”,而是“既是这样,也是那样”

The idea is that
其概念如下:
you have created them by agreement in the consensus reality to have an orchestration
在集体共识的实相中,根据你们的协议,你创造出他们,以共同演奏一段“乐曲”
that maybe serving them, maybe more than you understand how it needs to serve you.
你们共同演奏的乐曲,对他们的助益,可能比“你所理解的、应该对你的助益”还多

But nevertheless, you're still serving some purpose with everyone that you interact with.
但无论如何,你,对每个与你互动的人,都效力了某个“目的”
But the way you interact with people is by creating your version of them in your reality, so that you can see them.
而你与他们互动的方式,就是在你的实相中,创造出属于你的版本的“他们”,这样,你就能够看见他们
Otherwise, you wouldn't be seeing them, they’d be invisible to you.
否则,对你来说,他们就像隐形一样,根本看不见

They are interacting with you, you are interacting with them but you're interacting with them through a simulation that you've created in your reality.
他们在与你互动,你也在和他们互动,但你是通过在你的实相中,创造一个“模拟人”的方式,与他们互动
就像微信视频聊天一样,我们在手机(实相)中看见的,是对方的一个“版本”
Does that make sense?
你能理解吗?

问:
I think so.
我想,我能理解
And, so, when I'm having a direct interaction with someone, is that both of us agreed to like, co-create?
那么,当我与某个人有直接互动时,这是否说明我们同意“共同创造”这次互动呢?

巴夏:
You cannot have an interaction without an agreement.
若无双方同意,你们根本不可能有所互动
Now, again
我再补充说明

there may be differences in what each is getting out of it.
每个人从中的收获,可能有所不同
There maybe different purposes to it, different degrees of what you need from it, different kinds of reflections
每个人的目的、需求程度、从中看到的“映射”,都可能不同
But it cannot happen without an actual co-creation.
但没有你们的“共同创造”,互动是无法发生的

Make sense?
明白了吧?

问:
Yes.
是的!

巴夏:
Because you have to agree to create your version of them in order to experience them in your reality at all.
因为你必须同意在你的实相中创造出你的版本的“他们”,你才能在你的实相中体验到他们

And they have to do the same to experience you to any degree at all.
而他们也必须做同样的事情,才能在一定程度上体验到你

That's why people on your planet that you often called, insane or crazy are not having any less, real of interaction.
这也是为什么你们星球上那些通常被称为“精神病”或“疯子”的人,他们的“互动”,并不比你们少,也不是说没你们的真实
They're just having an interaction with something that the consensus reality doesn't agree is part of their reality.
而是他们所互动的对象,并不属于你们“集体共识创造出的实相”的一部分

就像一个人,头戴耳机,听着音乐,在大街上翩翩起舞,自得其乐。
其他人可能会觉得他很搞笑,那是因为……
Do you understand?
你明白了吗?

问:
Yes.
明白了!更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛 rolia.net
Report