×

Loading...

【渥太華Case,8.16郵寄北京】中英文對照【一點小貢獻,給爹媽做個參考,別寄出去了!】

本文发表在 rolia.net 枫下论坛Dear ×××:

親愛的 (“爹媽”):

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. You must submit your passport(s) to the Canadian Embassy in Beijing,within 30 days of the date of this letter in order to finalize your application. Your application will be finalized at the Canadian Embassy in Beijing, China.
您的加拿大移民申請已經進入最後階段。請必須在此信到達30天之內將護照寄到加拿大駐華大使館來完成您的申請。您的申請將在加拿大駐華大使館最終審定。

Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.
請將此信的副本附在遞交郵件中。(原英文郵件,不是這個我們自己翻譯的文件)

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS SET OUT BELOW AND COMPLETE THE STEPS ACCORDINGLY. NO REMINDER LETTER WILL BE SENT. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO IMMEDIATELY ACT UPON THE INSTRUCTIONS SET OUT IN THIS LETTER.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER READING THE INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE EMBASSY IN BEIJING, BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THEIR WEBSITE:www.canadainternational.gc.ca/china-chine.

請仔細閱讀一下信息和指示並按照要求準備。您必須盡快對此信作出回應。如有任何問題,可以聯繫駐加拿大駐華大使館,聯繫方法如其網站:www.canadainternational.gc.ca/china-chine

Change in Family Composition
家庭狀態變化
If any of the following conditions apply to you, your spouse/common-law partner or your sponsor,
You must immediately inform Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (CPP-Ottawa), IN WRITING:
如果您本人、配偶或擔保人出現任何下列情況,您必須立即書面通知渥太華申請處理中心
• Have you married, separated or divorced after you submitted your application?
婚姻狀態變化
• Have you adopted a child after you submitted your application?
新領養兒童
• Do you intend to get married, separate or divorce prior to you becoming a permanent resident?
登錄前有計劃改變婚姻狀態
• Do you intend to adopt a child prior to you becoming a permanent resident?
登錄前有計劃領養兒童
• Has there been a death in the family?
家庭中人口減少
• Has there been a change in health?
健康狀況變化
• Has there been any criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence?
有違法犯罪行為
• Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?
地址聯繫方法變化

Failure to declare any changes of the above to the CPP-Ottawa office could result in the cancellation of your immigrant visas and may render you and your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable) inadmissible to Canada. Failure to declare dependent family members during your application processing will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class, according to paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations 2002. You cannot declare new or previously undeclared dependants when you arrive in Canada and at the time you become a permanent resident; if you do, you and your family members will all be denied entry into Canada.
不實申報以上變化將導致申請失效且拒絕入境加拿大。根據移民法117(9)(d)未聲明名下監護人將永遠不得作為家庭團聚類被擔保。您不可以在登錄時聲明改變家庭成員;如果您選擇這樣做,所有人將被拒絕入境。

If none of the above conditions apply to you, your spouse/common-law partner or your sponsor, you may proceed with the instructions below.
如果您、您配偶、或擔保人無以上情況,您可以進一步按一下要求做:

Passport Requirements
護照要求
Passports for you and your accompanying family members (if applicable) must be submitted together. There must be at least two blank visa pages in each passport. Your passport(s) must be valid for at least six months. Please note that Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
您及配偶的護照必須同時提交。護照必須有最少兩個以上的空白頁,及6個月以上的有效期。請注意,移民簽證不可以簽發在外交、因公和軍事護照上。

Please also provide the following information for yourself and your accompanying family members:
請同時提交您及同行家庭成員以下資料:

• Two (2) recent photographs
兩張近期照片
Follow the instructions provided in the section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix A: Photo Specifications(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp).

照片規格依照以下網頁中“申請表填寫指南,附錄A照片”的要求
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/3998-temp.asp

• On a separate piece of paper, please provide the following information:
- Height (for you and your accompanying family members)
- Eye Colour (for you and your accompanying family members)
在一張空白紙上提供以下信息:
- 身高 (您本人和隨行家庭成員)
- 眼睛顏色(您本人和隨行家庭成員)
Sending your Passport(s) to the Canadian Embassy in Beijing, People’s Republic of China
郵寄至中華人民共和國,加拿大駐華大使館

Passport(s) may not be delivered in person. Please send your passports by mail or courier to the following address:

護照必須郵寄,不接受到訪。請將護照郵寄或快遞至以下地址:

Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie
Beijing, China 100600
加拿大驻华大使馆签证处
北京市朝阳区东直门外大街19号100600

Return of your Passport(s)
護照回郵

Passport(s) and permanent residence documentation cannot be picked up in person. The passport(s) will be mailed to you.
護照不可人工取件,將會回郵給您。

When submitting your passport, please also include the mailing address where you wish to have your passport(s) mailed to and a contact telephone number. If the address is in the People’s Republic of China, please include the address in Chinese characters.

請在遞件中附回郵地址和聯繫電話。如果回郵地址在中國境內,請使用中文填寫。

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

感謝您對加拿大所呈現的興趣。

Yours truly,
您真誠的,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
加拿大移民局更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛 rolia.net
Sign in and Reply Report