○ That's an interesting saying. :) Yes, it's renovation. Hopefully you like it.
○ Thanks for hard work. Hope this forum attracts native English community including second generation of Chinese. Would you like consider some auto/manual translation for those "Essence" post?
○ Thanks for your compliments! Regarding those good articles, it would be great if they get translated into English. But maybe not by the automatic way... The result could be quite buggy and funny. :)
● where am I now? Is here a new place?
○ Yes, this is a new forum, in English only. :)
○ what's the English forum for? sofa
○ To be short, it's for you, the next generations, and anyone interested in different cultures.
● Congratulations!!! A very positive change indeed. Keep up the great work here. Taking 2 years or more is totally fine, better late than never. I can see a more promising future of Rolia and of our Chinese community.
○ Wow! Thank you for the encouragement! Together we will make our society and community better and better. :)
● Well Said. I am glad that my children and children's children will continue to benefit here.
○ Thanks for your suggestion regarding "site" vs "version"! On the home page I use "Chinese Version". Do you think it's better to change it to "Chinese Site"?
○ If I were you, I'd just go with Rogers. Maybe it's more expensive, but it does save lots of hassles. Are you in Montreal? There may be some other major service providers.
○ Same question.
○ Practise Chinese Pinyin...
● This explains the purpose: #1@r. :)
○ Kudos to you! Hopefully the forum will atrract more kids. BTW, for young people, I think an app on mobile phone will be more appealing.
○ Good point. The page has been designed to be browsed on mobile devices, although we don't have an app for that. People can access through a web browser on the phone.