○ gosh, I sold it too early around 3:20pm today, should have waited.....sigh...
● I can't hold it anymore, it seems that market is way too hot for minerals prices, rally everywhere, I think I am going to sell to lock in profit...anyone what to do the same???
● I shorted DML today.......I really do not think an unprofitable stock should climb so fast in such a short period.
○ When the commisions you pay are less than the MER costs, and you get more or equal profits by buying stocks yourself, and you have enough money to divercify your investment.
● 按一个基金有100个股,手续费$29,基金MER=2%, 你最少要有15万.100个股您管的过来吗? 我是不行.
-wmd(Do It Yourself);
● Big banks are good for trading high-price stocks (>$2 at TD for example ) while smaller firms are good for trading penny stocks (<$1at Etrade for example). Go to their websites and you will find the differences.
○ the same question here, look at LFC, up +3.60, no news on LFC....don't know why....
● is it possible because of this?
○ no clue. this morning i saw somewhere that foreign mutual funds are leaving from Shanghai A share to B or H to get discount price. Don't know if this is the reason.
○ hehe,I know the reason of CHA
○ could you share with us?
○ how about cobalt stock? really lack of info....
● Normally I don't play venture stocks....but anyone has TJS on venture, another Molybdenum, and also Sprott management introduced a new purely moly play stock.....the symbol is MLY, anyone has it , like to hear opinion.......
○ Sprott guys have a good track record and from what I have been hearing is Molybdenum is the next uranium.
● FCO.TO - The only pure Cobalt play in North America. Mine will be in production 2008.
● In the long term, gold is still the best. Should see $800 in one year