To Ms. Zhang, wish you all good.

本文发表在 rolia.net 枫下论坛I am a woman and I feel so sorry to see all the post here that against you. It is so sad that people would treat your case so cruelly.

I believe you've given love to An, and he was happy being with you, even it is just for a short period of time, but that is already so much more than anyone had done here in this forum. Love and marriage is a complicated matter, only you and An knew, too bad that you felt it wasn't working and chose to leave, it takes courage and it shouldn't be considered a "fault" as some people here think.

Now An is dead and left insurance money and DIRTY business begins, everyone wants a piece of the pie, they want you to give up yours???? Sister, be strong, say no.
They ask you to be 有情有义 to An's family but I don't see any 情义 from An's, Well, I don't know the whole story from their part, but considered they have hired the lawyer, its pretty much clear.

The "mailing ash" thing sounds a mistake, but under such huge amount of pressure, what can I say...

Wish some lawyer is helping you on the case, it shouldn't be a difficult case at all... You are entitled to every single penny you should get out of this. If An's underage son should get some, the court will give order I guess. No one should push you to give up yours to him or anyone else.

So mush has been said, I think you must in a turbulance situation and everything seems to be a mess, I wish you can stay strong, and take sometime to grieve, for An, and for the past year of your life.... spend time with your family here, keep close to them, that is very important, only them can give you the strongest support when you needed. And last, remember, all these mess will pass, for now, just do your best to solve it, and put it behind and move on. Life has downtime, but from bottom, you can only go up. Wish you all good.

Couldn't type chinese here...wish you can see this, thought you might need some cheer up.
Take care
J.更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛 rolia.net

Replies, comments and Discussions: