在这里了。不过有点长,好像应该删点,因为我们差点都没有地方签名了。

本文发表在 rolia.net 枫下论坛your name
address
tel

your mom's name
address

Dear Mom,

How are you these days? I am doing okay for my first pregnancy, and we are still overjoyed at the thought of having a baby.

We also have big news for you. We decided to invite you to come visit us this fall. You know, I have always wanted you to be with me when I go through labor and delivery for the first time, and most important, we can share the happiest moment together expecting the newest member of our family.

I am so sorry that Dad has to take care of staff at home and can not come here with you, but at least you can come and provide support. Also the timing is perfect, my due day is October 30th, and you can stay with us for about two months until the end of November.

You know right now I live in Niagara Falls, the very famous Place. In October you will enjoy the most beautiful time in Niagara Falls! I know that you will miss Daddy and do not like the cold winters, so you can go back to china before the real winter comes. How does this sound? I know you would totally agree with this plan.

I have prepared all the documents from my part as well as a checklist of all documents you need to get the Visa. You can also check the official web site at http://www.beijing.gc.ca to get more information you may need. Once you get the visa, please book the round trip air tickets right away with exact date of return. This is very important. An open-ended ticket could cause problems since the pre-Christmas time is very busy for airlines.

I can’t wait to see you at this special moment. We can go shopping for baby's clothes, car seat, stroller and lot of other things together and wait for the coming of the baby. How wonderful it is! This fall must be the most memorable fall we've ever had.

Best wish and Good Luck.

Love,

Daughter, xxx
Son in law, xxx更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛 rolia.net