You can call a number (but I forgot), and they can mail it to you. I will check this evening. But, before that, you can try this number: 1-800-O-CANADA. I don't know if it will help. Or, find a HRDC (in person, or via telephone), and ask them.

bloor (不老)
2001-6-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 哪位申请过Child Tax Benefit, 请指教

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地