those are tax return slips.

guest (guest)
If you filed a tax return for last year (2000), you can get them free from Revenue Canada. Just go to one of their offices and ask for T1 and all tax slips. If you didn't file a tax return, you won't be able to get them.
2001-6-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教各位: 何为option-C(Notice of Assessment)? 何为T4,T4E,T5,T5007? 如何获取?在下去年12月底落地, 现正给小儿办理团聚移民, 因从未收到退税, 不知此为何物,如何获取? 是否为sponsor时必须? 谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚