1. check the application kit to see if the Notice of Assessment is required. 2. you can still file a tax return now (if you don't own money to the government), Find an accountant to help you.

guest ()
2001-6-15 -05:00

回到话题: 请教各位: 何为option-C(Notice of Assessment)? 何为T4,T4E,T5,T5007? 如何获取?在下去年12月底落地, 现正给小儿办理团聚移民, 因从未收到退税, 不知此为何物,如何获取? 是否为sponsor时必须? 谢谢!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚