Nothing is impossible

ali (Ali)
Go to the department, talk to the supervisors if you want to take the thesis option (they will have a say if you write thesis under their direction). If you would like to take the course option (only 10 courses and 1 project and relative easier to graduate), you have to pursuade the department about your eligibility. This is for graduate study.

If you want to start as an undergraduate, there shouldn't be any problem. The dor is always open and you can transfer some of your coursed taken in China to your current program. With about 15 courses, you may get an undergraduate degree.

More detail shoud be obtained from the school you are applying to.

Good luck!
2000-10-10 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位前辈,请问国内的冶金工程硕士能申请到加拿大学校的ECE(Electrical and Computer Engineering)吗(已经取得LP)?另外申请费如何寄出,必须要加元吗?恳请大家指点迷津。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请