911. The operator will transfer you to traffic police. However, if it is your fault or partially your fault, and no body is hurt, you are probably better off if you can settle with the other party, even if you are fully insured.

guest (guest)
2001-6-16 -05:00

回到话题: 诸位大侠,请问万一发生交通事故,因打哪个电话号码找警察?911 还是别的?多谢!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族