Of course you can do this.

akun (akun)
You have the right to stay in HK for 7 days if your destination is the third country. Also, if you come back from S'pore to HK, you could stay there for another 7 days. You can have your interview either before your departure to S'pore or after you come back from there. Remember you should enter HK by your passport and you Visa to Singapore, also with a air ticket to S'pore.
2000-10-11 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位好: 本人有赴新加坡的护照,出境卡为新加坡, 我想办一个去新加坡的旅游签证,然后从 长春直接飞香港面试,面试后再去新加坡 旅游一下,可行吗,另外中旅代办的旅游签 证多少钱?贵吗?很着急,请斑竹及各位指点.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备