When you first go abroud, the country issued visa should be same as that card on passport. Next time will be OK because the card on the passport was removed.

pyramid (金字塔)
2001-6-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 由于现在只有一种因私护照; 请问,是否只要出去旅游一下,如泰国,就算激活??有没有人出过问题? 谢谢!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备