Sounds job hunting is piece of cake for you. You can see tons of your alumni in tele communication companies such as Nortel. It's much easier to get a job if you can find old acquintances there.

guest ()
For graduate student application, you just tell the school that you are PR, and give them SIN number after you get landed.
2000-10-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: I don' t know to apply graduate studies in China now or after landing in Canada......

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造