本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Recruiters don't know much about technologies. So you don't need worry.
Since you know Access and MS SQL,
you already know much about RDBMS.
Here are some questions that you may be asked:
1) What is a relational DB?
2) What is normalization?
3) What is a stored precedure? what is the advantage and disadvantage in using stored procedure?
4) what is a trigger? What can you do using triggers?
5) what is the advantage and disavantage for using INDEX?
6) What is a primary key? What is a foreign key?
7) What is the ACID properties of Transaction? Waht is commit? what is rollback?
You see, these questions are evry general. Since time is so tight for you, I suggest you
ask similar questions and write a short outline regarding to these quetsions this evening. More importantly, as you answer these questions, you should give some interesting examples. Do not use too technical words. The people who interviews is not a DB guy. Keep your confidence.
Take it easy. Please take your interview as an opportunity to learn. People decide to hire you does not imply you are really good. LIkely, people piss you off does not mean you are poor. It is a kind of bidirectionl choice.
I keep my finger crossed for you.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.