You should hold either F1 or J1 visa together with the I-20 form if you want to across the border as a student.

ely (Ely)
I'm afraid that if you show your B1 visa with I-20 the officer will get confused and suspect your purpose of going to USA.
2001-6-19 -05:00

回到话题: 米国杂感 -- lumlum 游记

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔