need more on working in the US......

tweety (RedMenace)
When I graduated last year, I tried to find a job in the US. Usually they would ask me if I am legal to work in the states. I guess that means if I am a GC holder or has a H1-B visa. (I thnk NT visa doesn't count). So I was a little bit confused: You got to have a working visa in order to find a job; but you can get a working visa ONLY you found a job in the states.

Do you have any info about how to dealing this matter and working in the US? ( I mean in X years, and if by that time I still like US/USD)
2001-6-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Don't come to USA before....

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习IT杂谈