You will have a year of "practical training" after you get out of the school, during this one year period, you are free to work for anybody. You need to file for H-1B visa in this one year.

numnum (numnum)
2001-6-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Don't come to USA before....

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习IT杂谈