when they ask 'r u legal to work in the states?' equals to 'r u citizen, GC holder or TN-1 visa holder?' if u need to get H-1, tell them that 'u need H-1 sponsorship.' that's it.

speed (如风)
2001-6-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Don't come to USA before....

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习IT杂谈