It truth is...

turbo (起舞弄清影)
The naming of the bachelor degree for engineering graduates actually varies from one university to another. In Canada, McGill U. and McMaster U. simply name it as B.Eng. (Bachelor of Engineering). Engineering students at U. of Toronto and U. of Waterloo will become a BASc (Bachelor of Applied Science). Queen's University prefers the name "Bachelor of Science in Engineering" as you mentioned. No matter what they call it, it's the same thing. And all unversities run Engineering and Science as two separate faculties. They don't belong to each other. I think it's quite a natural thing that universities in China name the degree as B.Eng. If fact, my grandfather got his B.Eng from 同济 before 1949.

So don't worry about the term "Bachelor of Enigneering" on your notarization document. It's perfectly acceptable:)
2001-6-20 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 工学学士、工学硕士的权威说法,感谢诸位弟兄,另送笑话一个(MBA是什么?)。详情见内。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备