After you settle down, take a test(it's terribly easy) and you can get a G1 driver's license, with your basic info and photo on it. Normally you can use it as your identity.

feather (feather)
2001-6-20 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 本人将在明年初登陆,请教在岸上的朋友们一个傻问题,到加拿大之后,拿什么证明我是移民,难道揣着个移民纸满街跑?还请您别见笑,先谢了!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家