Not that stupid

guest (hehe)
After you are landed, you can apply SIN card and other photo ID's (like Driver' license, medical card...). There is no police to check your ID on the street. You only need landing paper when you deal with the Government.
2001-6-20 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 本人将在明年初登陆,请教在岸上的朋友们一个傻问题,到加拿大之后,拿什么证明我是移民,难道揣着个移民纸满街跑?还请您别见笑,先谢了!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家