no, not necessary, you need replace your health card, and driver license. your company shall take care of it. since I was sent to Vancouver from Toronto by my company as relocation last year.

juliancanery (julian)
2001-6-20 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我要从安省去BC工作一年,因为在安省没有呆满一年所以还不是安省PR,想到BC后做BC的PR,要不要从新LANDING?哪个部门负责这件事?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律