It could be longer if you apply RRP

tomshang (Yuan Chong)
You can apply RRP (Returning Resident Permit) from any embassy of Canada. With a valid reason such as expatriation by an Canadian company, finishing study, etc, any reason they judge justified. Normally this kind of visa will be issued for 1 yr or 2 yr long. For me leaving from Singapore, I applied only 3month (already approved) for the reasons that I need to sell house, clear tax, cancel residenceship in Singapore, etc. Good Luck to you, buddy.
2000-10-16 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 主申请人登陆后,在加住十余天后,再回到国内,最多能呆多长时间?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律