Yes, you need a notary public to translate it into English, if you do not want to wait for 8 months between your G1 and G2 license

taco (taco)
2001-6-25 -05:00

回到话题: i have chinese driver' licence for more than 3 years. do i need to translate into english or get a notary copy?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族