sure, you can use your license for 60 days after your first landing, you can drive in highway.

guest (泡饭)
2001-6-25 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: could i drive a car with my chinese license for just a couple of month?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族