as canadian PR, you can get 10-year multiple entry visa from Canadian side to US. as canadian citizenship, a canadian passport or citizenship certificate is enough, visa is not required unless for working(which is easy to get at border).

guest ()
2000-10-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 加拿大是不是英联邦国家?我们这些PR享不享有去英联邦国家免签的待遇?去美国呢?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家