有可能, 但要申请RETURN PERMIT. 我不是非常清楚, 你可以给移民局打电话问. 这里

dropoutinmiami (东北的饺子)
2001-6-27 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: I recently got an offer from US, might I go to there to work? I just land Canada less than 3 months. Can I still remain my PR if I go to US?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请