Different provinces have different policies. But they are very similar. If you live in Ontario, contact PEO for your licensing issues.

turbo (起舞弄清影)
2001-6-27 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 急请问过来人,我现在准备在一个政府的研究机构工作,对方要求我最好可以被分为加国的工程师。国内的学历、高工证如何被加国认可,如何可以以工程师身份工作? 多谢!!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请