1. all customer services: such as banks, telephone companies, cable companies, supermarkets and all of the places you have to deal with. Speak with them, they will be patient to listen to you and they will NOT laught at you.
2. all government agents. You are tax payers and it is their jobs to understand your questions and make you understand them.
3. say hi to everyone in elevators. Conversation starts there.
4. Church. More people than you thought will love to talk to you.
5. Senior people (elderly people). They will be very happy to talk to you.
6. Taxi drivers
7. Passagers next to you in a plane
8. Gas stations. complain how expensive the gas is, you will find people to talk about it.
Lots of opportunities if you are in Canada.
Sorry, I cannot type Chinese today. .
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.