Cathy, 我从北京回来了,帮你查了一下关于学历的填写

tytang (TY)
在IM0088表中的Part A 的第11项,你会填“Master Degree"。

在Part B 的第3项,先从最近学历填起(你应该是填MASTER开始),在Type of certificate or diploma issued 中填: Master of ... 如果没有学位则填Graduation Certificate
2001-6-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: SOS,在添大学以后受教育经历中,“Type of certificate or diploma issued” 添毕业证,学位证,还是都要添,请问用英语如何说???

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备