Yes, if you have a valid Canada visa and China passport, you can travel to Korea within 15 days, I just did this 2 years before, not sure if it was changed.

pyramid (金字塔)
2001-7-3 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: I heard that people who want to travel to Korea can get visa waiver from Korean Embassy. Is that true?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备