Not sure what you got, but the Canadian counterpart is Master of Applied Science, M. App. Sci.

slimpiggy (Aiya Kar-Ching)
2001-7-3 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问工学硕士英语怎么说?M.sc?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请