By chance I've got some experience about this category.

sailor (Sailor)
After you get married with a Canadian permanent resident or citizen,
You're eligible to immigration to Canada. There're two steps:

1, Your spouse, who is the Canadian, submit the application for sponsoring you;

2, After CIC approves that application, it'll mail an application form to you,
you then fill it and submit it.

The whole procedure may take up to one year.

If you provide more details, I can elaborate it.

Good luck.
2000-4-28 -05:00

回到话题: 请各位帮忙,我想了解结婚移民加国的申请程序和所需要的时间。

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔