2 things you need to consider

cornflake (cornflake)
1) To work legally in the US, you need H1B visa (work permit). You lose your permanent residence status in Canada if you go work in the US before you get your Canadian citizenship. But there is always a way to solve this problem.
2) To go for the job interview in the US, you need a certain type of visa, for example, H1, H2 visa. If you are not working currently, it's not easy for you to get this type of visa.
2001-7-6 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 一个美国公司要俺去面试,我是今年年初到的加拿大,可以去美国工作吗?请热心人告诉俺。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请