According to the regulations, if you leave the country as emmigrants,

tiange (tg)
your LP will be checked at the boarder inspection point, and you have to have the "yi2min2" exit card stapled onto your passport. To get the yimin exit card from gonganjv you should cancel your hukou first.
That is, therectically ...
2000-6-4 -05:00

回到话题: 因私访友护照去加拿大定居,不也可以不注销户口吗?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备