Landing with you is the best, then you can send him/her back whenever you want. Children under 16(or maybe 14) do not have to stay here for 183 days a year to keep their landing paper.

zjoy (Joy)
And they can get their citizenship with their parents even if they did't live here 3 years out of 4 years.
2001-7-8 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 朋友们,有个疑惑请指教:1, 我要带孩子登陆,再将他送回国内,不知住满3个月送回与未住满3个月送回那一个更好些,有什么区别?2,如果不带他登陆,以后要接孩子过去只有再办团聚移民了对吗?多谢了!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地