Yes, you can sponsor a relative younger than 19 , but he/she must be an ORPHAN

hearts (hearts)
2001-7-9 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 听说新移民法规定:永久居民或者公民可以申请Sponse一个不满18岁的亲属到加国念书,享受永久居民待遇,这是真的吗????

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地