This is from www.canada.org.cn. So you need a notarized photocopy of your household booklet(HuKou).

magnolia (辛夷)
Will having a relative in Canada help me?

If you have a brother or sister, parent, grandparent,
aunt or uncle, niece or nephew in Canada who is a
Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, you will receive
5 bonus units. You must provide a notarized photocopy of
your household booklet(HuKou) showing the family
relationship, or other evidence of relationship which details
the exact nature of the relationship and also includes a copy
of the landing document and/or the Canadian passport of
your relative in Canada.

By the way, I sent you a e-mail but it's rejected.
2001-7-10 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 1,我想按化学师申请技术移民,不申请ccpe,请教都需要哪些公证材料呢? 学历公证?学位公证,出生公证,未刑公证,工作经历公证,单身要公证吗? 2,有亲属已经移民加拿大,有人说不再需要公证了,因为他们移民时表上已经添了 thx

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备