Here is my suggestion:

coolguy (coolguy)
You don't need to care what other people blame you or not.
You need do a few things first.
1. Write one letter or email to your professor (Supervisor) and
the Chairman of the department to describe your situation and
request they delay your admission and scholarship.
2. Prepare to come to Canada first and explain your situation
again after you arrive in Canada. Maybe you will cost some
3. Make sure how long your father can last, so you can decide
when you fly to Canada to explain your case if you can not get
what you want by email or letter.

I don't believe you have chance to get your admission to
delay and stay with your father for last moment. Never
let your father worry your thing.
2001-7-10 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 徘徊在十字路口,是去是留,我该如何选择? {from:}

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造