For your reference: 1. I am currently (presently) in the second (or...) year of my M.S. (Ph.D.) under the supervision of Dr. XX in XX Univ.; or 2. I am a Ph.D. (M.S.) candidate currently in the second year of

found (BeeGee)
my programme at XX Univ.
2001-7-11 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Who can tell me how to translate: '我在 XXX 学校读研究生(博士etc)'?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习English