Not easy for guys from countries where English is a second language

guest (help)
If it's a bachelor program, you need to pass the professional exam to get the teacher's license. Remeber,bachelor of education program need a bachelor degree first. I am not sure the conditions of master's program. But I guess the situation is similar to law program. LLB is the qualification for bar exam while LLM is a research-oriented program and useless for your bar exam.
2001-7-11 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我已经被Queen教育系录取,并且给了少量奖学金。不知道是否该去读,关键是这个专业在加拿大的前景如何?加拿大的朋友们,请出出主意! {from:}

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造