No. If you let Canadian government know that you want "non-residence" status, you are allowed not to pay tax for your income outside Canada.

motown (motown)
But your income within Canada, such as interest on your bank deposit in Canada, will still be subjected to Canadian income tax.
2001-7-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 有没有打算入了籍就回国的,请教一下。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地