Sorry, I told you 以上也是听别的朋友讲的,道听途说,只当提醒而已, anyway, I think in north America, 绝大多说情况下,讲实话比较好,

gonewithewind (Scarlett)
tell your agent, you are waiting for others reply, hope he gave you one week to think about. Or if you can't make sure how he is, ask him may he give you one week to think about it, or what's the expired date of that offer, you need to discuss it with your wife, becaue your baby is so small :-)

By the way, 我没有遇到完全类似的情况,所以以上只是个人观点,不过你的观点听起来也很personal :-)

2001-7-12 -04:00

回到话题: 紧急请教:签了offer后可以不去吗?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请