There's no problem with traveller's check. Just go to Bank of China, together with your LP, passport, Hukou(?), tell the bank clerk you want to buy traveller's check.

sailor (Sailor)
2000-4-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位老兄,请教如何合法安全携带8000-10000USD或旅行支票等离开大陆或至香港,需要何种证件及如何办理?谢。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约准备旅程