＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
- High real estate price, rental price.
Can be offset if you'll get a 6 month relocation package
or if you'll travel a lot as a single.
- Worse chinese food.
Still much better than many other places. The good ones I
know are in Mt. View and the city where Apple's headquarter
is, forgot the spelling... :(
- Higher Competition, many worse than Nortel
Many high tech companies to choose once bounce back
- Nice weather, gives you higher energy, good mood.
- Close to San Fran, one of the best cities in US, in many's opinion.
- Great state to be in.
- Less good quality of kid's education that I heard.
- More career opportunities.
- I'll go if I'm single if they you'll make at least 70% percent higher income in numbers (not dollars). Or if it's a career opptunity, like moving for a higher position, or well-known corp like Sun Micro. ;)
Why US is such a big deal for you? I'm not questioning your conclustion, everyone has his own reasons, what's yours? Just curious.＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞