Q1, For direct deposit, you have to go to a branch of your bank, no cheques needed, all you have to do is tell them to put X dollors into the Royal ACCT, and you can look up the name of the acct

slimpiggy (Aiya Kar-Ching)
to make sure it is DONATIONS FOR PAN ZHONG YUAN,

Q2, using a cheque at an ATM, any ATM would do, just make the cheque payable to Royal Bank 6542-5000807, and put the cheque in using the PAYMENT BY ENCLOSING option

Also, you can give the money directly to Pan's father tomorrow

You can also mail cheque to Ji Ang, whom I understand is very reliable
2001-7-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: To Slimpiggy. I will post an updated Call for Help tonight, with the new account information. I want to make it as clear as possible. Please answer me two questions here.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛援助潘中原