Have you ever heard of "chiropractor"? Try that. Ask you family doctor for that. It should be covered by OHIP.

wonton_soup (Wonton Soup)
2001-7-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 老公的腰间椎盘突出旧疾又犯了,终日卧床,行走都困难,刚刚登陆,不知道温哥华哪里有神医治。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园医药保健