带上 1) 你的住房证明(ownership // u r landlord or letter from landlord // u r not), 2) 有关Car 的全部资料, 3) 75$ for 6 months(i am not very sure) 去City Hall 办理.

thread (thread)
2001-7-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位有谁知道怎么办OUT SIDE PARKING PERMIT?在下先谢过了 :-)

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事