Pal, if you are not a Lawyer, then let me remind you that you gave out legal advice without a Bar Licence, that itself is a crime

slimpiggy (Aiya Kar-Ching)
You don't even know what you are talking about, "license of canadian local bank" takes 6 six years and about 250G to get,
2001-7-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 捐款这事最好先找个律师问问,在这里不是想收捐款就可以收的, 法律上讲是有诈骗嫌疑 rolia管理员 should have license of canadian local bank first, then try to let us save money into their personal account legally :-)

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛援助潘中原